Haryana Engineering College
Old Chhachhrauli Road,
Jagadhri, District YamunaNagar,
Haryana (India) - 135003
+91 - 1732 246403, 246404
The department equips the students with analytical skills in a wide range of engineering subjects strongly supported by practical experience and essential soft skills.
The department has highly qualified, experienced and dynamic faculty members with specialization in Thermal Engineering, Machine Design, Composite Materials, Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering and CAD/CAM. The department has remarkable computing facilities with the latest software like Pro-E. Apart from B. Tech., the department offers M. Tech. in the specialization of Industrial and Production Engg. It has been introduced from the session 2012-13 with intake of 24 students. The department has full fledged CAD/CAM and Mechatronics Lab. It helps students to study design and manufacturing aspects, machines and devices of all kinds.
Names of the Labs being used:
• Elements of Mechanical Engineering
• Strength of Material
• Kinematics & Dynamics of Machine
• Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
• Tribology & Mechanical vibration
• Measurement & Control
• Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines
• Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
• Mechatronics Lab
All of the Labs are fully equipped with latest instruments, ultra modern facilities and state of the art infrastructure. The department has a well furnished modern workshop having various shops like machine shop, molding shop, welding shop, fitting shop and carpentry shop. All are furnished with latest equipments like CNC trainer, milling machine, lathe machines, shaper, TIG and MIG welding sets, etc.
1. The students undertook an educational trip to Infosys Ltd., IT Park, Chandigarh.
2. An Industrial Visit-cum-Educational trip was organized to Cement Plant of CCI Ltd, Poanta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh.
1. Hydrogen Booster
2. Exhaust heat utilization from Refrigerator
3. Worm & Worm wheel jack
4. Ocean wave Energy conversion Flap concept
5. Stair Electricity generation
Top Placements in all streams
ION Award by Tata Consultancy Services
Asia Pasific International by GAF